Now you can download the Virtual Fan Deck to your computer. [You'll need Adobe AIR to view the Fan Deck. If you don't have it, you can install Adobe AIR free of charge.]
The Virtual Fan Deck is an easy way to browse thousands of Benjamin Moore paint colors and choose the ones that will work best for your painting project. Here's how to do it:
- Select a color collection from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- Click on "Names" or "Numbers" to see the colors labeled by name or color number.
- Click on "5 Chip" or "1 Chip" to select the number of chips you want to see.
- You can search for colors in three ways:
- Name (Soft Shell)
- Number (015)
- Color family (red)
- Enter your information into the Search screen, or use the scroll bar at the bottom of the Virtual Fan Deck screen.
To see how the chosen color will look in a room, use our Personal Color Viewer® color selection tool. [Note: Make sure to note which color name and/or number you have selected, as the Virtual Fan Deck does not allow you to import your color selections into the Personal Color Viewer.]
Download the Virtual Fan Deck
[On-screen and printed color representations may differ slightly from actual paint colors due to monitor calibration.]